Kaaya Centre is looking for a Centre In-Charge to support the CEO to manage and oversee day-to-day operations of the Kaaya Centre.
Responsible for overall day-to-day management of the Kaaya Centre.
- Oversee and maintain inventory and upkeep of all assets of the Centre.
- Manage the housekeeping and kitchen staff to ensure regular cleaning and upkeep of all parts of the Kaaya Campus.
- Ensure all clients visiting Kaaya have a comfortable stay and experience as per the guidelines set by the Centre.
- Manage the Kaaya gift shop and related products and services.
- Manage vendors and other service providers required for day-to-day maintenance of the Centre.
- Provide the CEO with financial trends at the Centre.
- Facilitate comfortable stay for school and college programs that are conducted at Kaaya, as per the guidelines set by the Centre.
- Work with the CEO and senior management to expand the programs provided at Kaaya, as and when needed.
- Contribute to Kaaya team’s community outreach efforts as and when needed.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry or related fields.
- Bachelors in hotel management, human resource management, travel and tourism, and other related streams are ideal, but we will be open to considering graduates from any academic background if we feel you have the right skills and attitude.
- Experience with prior client management, especially in the hospitality and travel and tourism industry, is highly desired.
- Proficient in both written and spoken Hindi and English.
- Demonstrated ability of managing inventory, logistics, housekeeping teams, and vendors.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping skills.
- Ability and willingness to work in “start-up” environment, showing creativity and initiative towards problem solving and quick decision-making.
- Willingness to multitask on various functions within the organization based on the requirement
- Previous experience with an NGO or social enterprise will be highly preferred, but not a must.
- Must understand the ethos and priorities of a social enterprise.
- Self-motivated professional willing to work in an open-ended, lateral working environment.
- Willingness to stay overnight at the Centre as and when required, especially during school and college programs.
Compensation:As per experience and skills
Kaaya Centre is located in Tilwari village, about 20 KMs outside of Dehradun city. The Centre In-Charge will be based out of the Kaaya campus.
If you are interested, send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org